Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
To argue the other side, a lot of the money generated by college athletics goes back into the athletic department to support the program, including paying all the department staff. The money received by big donor graduates can often be used at the school's discretion. Not to mention, a lot of athletic boosters were not athletes, just students. Giving scholarships to deserving intellectuals can be very beneficial to the universities, including the athletic department, in the long run too.
We already give scholarships to deserving intellectuals.... my nephew is on one now and they do recruit to a point but It will never be the same as for athletics due to the reasons I mentioned.

Good lord..... how do you get this many injuries from Golf? Can’t be.

Anyways, add another Back surgery to that list, as well as both legs being broken..... with compound fractures..... no wonder this dude was an alcoholic..... dudes going to always be hurting.
I think he got a lot of them when he started doing a bunch of crazy SEAL work outs and cross fit (and probably some PEDs)

Good idea connecting with parents. Kids can get emotional and you need parents on your side in the transfer portal era. They need to feel comfortable pushing back on their son to be patient. You can see in case if Henry T what parent not being on your side can do. Having an outspoken one like Hyatt on your side can help round up the others. Also helps his kid is likely a star next yr and his other kid has star written all over him.
Hyatt may be the all time WR yardage leader at Tennessee by the time he finishes

I’ve said it, and now you must deal with it

Good lord..... how do you get this many injuries from Golf? Can’t be.

Anyways, add another Back surgery to that list, as well as both legs being broken..... with compound fractures..... no wonder this dude was an alcoholic..... dudes going to always be hurting.
Using steroids strengthens muscle, but not everything else.

I LOVE this stuff.
And I love seeing the HEAD COACH in the gym pushing the guys!!!

tenor.gif

Love the song choice. ADHD is a classic album already. Logic's verse is good on Homicide but Joyner way better.

Connective tissue can struggle to keep up with rapid strength gains from steroids. Many a dude has gone from bench pressing 185 to 315 in a couple of months on gear and those tendons be like

View attachment 353847
My tendons are good and strong tho. Let’s give it a shot!

Joyner Lucas is currently making the best music if anyone in the genre. Dude us fire.

Most other rap sucks now except for when Logic, Eminem or Tech 9 drop something. I like some of the crossover guys like Dominic Fike and Blessed(not well known but listen to Sorrows if u get a chance). I also like a good bit of NF's stuff and Lil Dickey for laughs. G-Eazy has gone downhill but still like his older stuff and Hopsin still makes some good stuff. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
Check out Discrepancies

Reactions: gainesvol82
Good stuff, never got the love for Eminem.

Insane metaphors and his recent stuff has been amazing since he sped up his flow. Also, the king of diss tracks. Even other good/great rappers know not to go after him....he wrecks fools because he is so far lyrically beyond them. Old Outkast will always be my favorite hip hop but Em is a beast and has ended quite a few careers of those who test him.

He isn't afraid to mock himself and will say anything.

My anecdote was to illustrate my view. I can agree with both of your arguments/opinions. I can also disagree with both sides. Kinda the cool thing about opinions.

Most of life is a bit of both sides.
Only a few absolutes:
1. Human life is individually finite.
2. If you are human and alive past your 50th birthday, 100% incidence of arthritic changes in your spine.
3. 100% incidence of prostate cancer if you reach 90. 100% incidence of uterine cancer by age 90. (Obviously not if it was removed) Doesn’t mean that it is cause of death...just 100% present by age 90. ( I look at it as a life time clock to prevent a world full of Methuselahs) 🤔
Hold up, now. My grandfather will turn 102 this August, and he’s never had prostate cancer.

Last edited:
Joyner Lucas is currently making the best music if anyone in the genre. Dude us fire.

Most other rap sucks now except for when Logic, Eminem or Tech 9 drop something. I like some of the crossover guys like Dominic Fike and Blessed(not well known but listen to Sorrows if u get a chance). I also like a good bit of NF's stuff and Lil Dickey for laughs. G-Eazy has gone downhill but still like his older stuff and Hopsin still makes some good stuff. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

Haha lil Dicky > everyone.

You watch his show “Dave”? Fantastic.

Insane metaphors and his recent stuff has been amazing since he sped up his flow. Also, the king of diss tracks. Even other good/great rappers know not to go after him....he wrecks fools because he is so far lyrically beyond them. Old Outkast will always be my favorite hip hop but Em is a beast and has ended quite a few careers of those who test him.

He isn't afraid to mock himself and will say anything.
One of my favorites of his semi-recent stuff is his part in Best Friend by Yelawolf (I think the song is pretty bad...Yelawolf’s stuff...so I’m pretty embarrassd by bringing it up, but MMs part is 🔥). If any of you are going to go listen to it, just skip to 2:20 on the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back