Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw I have no inside contacts.
However I do business with a Knoxville local and I’ve heard the McDonald’s bag money was given through the drive through at a local McDonald’s by random McDonald’s employees.
When I originally heard the McDonald’s bag story I figured the staff was using the bags or something. But to have this amount of cash at a local McDonald’s and trusting those employees to pass it out and stay silent about it is insanely reckless

Benefited -me- the most? The 5 star rating, I watch sports for enjoyment and the more 5 star recruits we have the more enjoyment I've gotten from the product on the field....

I'm not even sure I personally know a high IQ kid.

You are a fortunate individual but if you ever need a Physician for any thing be sure and get a 5* RB that runs a 4.5 forty who's only goal is the NFL . Let that be the main qualification to do your medical procedure and be sure to let us know how that works out.

Maybe there are some sour grapes sprinkled in here.
But for me,
He just isn’t a star. He’s got potential.
He didn’t live up to star billing when he was forced to be “the man”
Star Linebackers don’t shrink. There’s never a doubt, there’s never where is he? Last season, there were games where he didn’t even do the basics at a high level let alone make spectacular plays that a star makes.
he’s not on the level of JRM, AJ, not even Bituli and certainly not even close to Mayo.
If he leaves, we’ll be okay.

He had it in him though. I think he will be a great college LB. Firmly believe Nieds was the worst assistant coach we’ve ever had. Absolutely awful coach.

Reactions: Kristy*
In case you haven't heard the latest, Tiger has a shattered ankle and two broken legs, one a compound. The sheriff said that Tiger was lucky to be alive. His seatbelt saved his life. Tragic. Prayers for a speedy recovery and prayers for his family. Definitely a tough time right now.
He is done...stuck on 82 with Sam Snead forever.

Cost-Benefit Analysis. While I wasn't screaming it, many fans were saying that another year of Pruitt would cost the university. Neyland might not have been full, and that's money too. I believe Kansas paid Beaty nearly his entire buyout, but I am betting that we have more leverage. We also saved on new assistant coaches. We fired a few for cause, and our new OC and OL coaches combined are being paid the same as Chaney. There is much more than this article dives into.
Yeah - usually their articles are well-researched. This one (or this portion of this one) was not researched at all, I think the writer got very lazy.

Find it hilarious offensive players were so big on coming here being recruited by Weinke and Pruitt and Chaney, but now thinking more about things. I mean...scoring 21 ppg or 30+ ppg? Really, how is that even a decision?
Don’t you have to have an employee(s) to qualify?

However I do business with a Knoxville local and I’ve heard the McDonald’s bag money was given through the drive through at a local McDonald’s by random McDonald’s employees.
When I originally heard the McDonald’s bag story I figured the staff was using the bags or something. But to have this amount of cash at a local McDonald’s and trusting those employees to pass it out and stay silent about it is insanely reckless
I heard that exact same rumor on this site, years ago. I think maybe around the time the Arian Foster taco story came out.

Good lord..... how do you get this many injuries from Golf? Can’t be.

Anyways, add another Back surgery to that list, as well as both legs being broken..... with compound fractures..... no wonder this dude was an alcoholic..... dudes going to always be hurting.

Attachments

• 1614166778677.jpeg
    1614166778677.jpeg
    968.7 KB · Views: 55
Sounds like something someone would post on FB.

Good lord..... how do you get this many injuries from Golf? Can’t be.

Anyways, add another Back surgery to that list, as well as both legs being broken..... with compound fractures..... no wonder this dude was an alcoholic..... dudes going to always be hurting.
He needs to move to a state that has medical MJ. And that another reason it should be descheduled. Its proven that in states that has medical the use of opiates drop.

Don’t you have to have an employee(s) to qualify?
Nope.

Scorp single-owner no employees.
Sole prop no employees
Ind contractors/sales agents
Etc

All qualify. Essentially, the owner is the employee in these cases. Businesses can't include 1099 workers in their own payroll for PPP, but that's partly because they can get their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back