Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
abc43f97b5896818-600x338.gif

Probably not regulated. One director per recruiting spot available. Personal recruiter, maybe?
After Saban started adding like 7 coaches as "analysts" the floodgates opened and everyone started copying. I could see in 10 years major programs having 100 people staffed just for recruiting and analytics.

If I were coaching I'd look to these loopholes and technology to get a quick edge

Can we all agree on the following?

1. Any player who stayed through this mess, regardless of talent or productivity, deserves our overwhelming respect and loyalty.

2. Any player who left, is NOT a VFL. Period. We owe them nothing and they owe us nothing. Doesn’t mean they are bad kids, but you left. Don’t go trying to have your cake and eat it too with the Vol fanbase.
🧡🧡🧡

Did any of you all catch the most recent episode of Peyton’s Places? He had Willie Gault on there so it had some good UT content.

I don’t think video exists of this play...I’ve spent a good bit of time looking for it...does anyone know if there is video of the play where John Ward said, “Willie Gault, ladies and gentlemen, is running all the way to the State capitol”

Did any of you all catch the most recent episode of Peyton’s Places? He had Willie Gault on there so it had some good UT content.

I don’t think video exists of this play...I’ve spent a good bit of time looking for it...does anyone know if there is video of the play where John Ward said, “Willie Gault, ladies and gentlemen, is running all the way to the State capitol”

What game was that in?
198? vs Vanderbilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back