Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the need to mock?

He runs a gimmicky offense. Once teams figure it out, it’s predictable. Without a cabin, he’s another also-ran. Hard pass.
Because the level of disrespect is asinine. To imply that he never even deserved to be a college coach is ludicrous. He has accomplished more as an OC and HC than probably 95% of current coaches. I hope Heupel’s offense has some gimmicks that lead us to an SEC championship and NC game. I would love those gimmicks.

eh...wasn't for colson.....anyway. i honestly am not gonna worry about recruiting. there's a lot to do, and a short time to do it.

i think it'll be important to see of who we're targeting that maybe holds off on ESD to see how we look on the field this year? unless we do something i don't expect right now, i have to think that the lion's share of our signees will come AFTER ESD.....? the only thing i could see changing that is if visits come back and kids can camp and come see practices or the o/w game etc.....

i think they'll get a lot of kids to listen. i think they can get a lot of kids seriously consider waiting, especially if they know they have spots at multiple schools and nothing to lose by waiting, even if an early enrollee.

would be so big for us if we could really get off to a good start this fall....

Colson was an exception. His adopted parents pushed him there. Michigan Alums.

I’ve been told. Can’t believe my oldest is almost four now. Seems like yesterday. I don’t even want to picture the day she doesn’t always want my attention. Lol. Or drives a car, no thank you.
Yeah, it will fly by. I am 43 my oldest turned 18 and decided to move out. The youngest is 16 and just started driving. Time flies by once they get in school. Best thing I could tell you is don't stress the job of work, stress the job of daddy. If you mess up at work the worst they can do is fire you. If you mess up as daddy it's a life of misery for them and you.

Y’all are making me want to take the day off and watch Disney movies with my three year old. There is nothing I wouldn’t watch or do for my two girls. I actually enjoy watching Cocoa. It’s a fun movie and my daughter likes to play guitar with her princess wand. Lol.
Don't blink..

I wanted to believe when Lyle got here... was promising the first year or so... then I wanted to believe when gump got here... was promising the first year or so... (I knew fooley was in over his head day 1)

Will really be interesting to see this staff, several coming from non SEC programs (Garner/Burns SEC) -- how they are able to recruit and deal with SEC pressure and the caliper of teams they will be facing every week... I'm going to wait a year or so this time before I start to believe or not... Maybe third time's a charm...

First chink in my impression of Dan White’s armor IF these accounts are true. I understand the emphasis on diversity, but ultimately you back the HC you hired’s hand. This is micromanaging on a Pruitt scale and rumbles of Randy Shannon at UCF.
What did he do?

I dunno how you can be FOS when a name you heard was supposed to be hired.... but then refused to accept the job.... sounds like bringing info to me....

It’s not his fault the individual he heard didn’t take the job lol. God forbid anyone bring any information to this board that doesn’t come true because the individual didn’t take a job or actually sign with Tennessee or something lol.

Y’all are so arse backwards.

He never gave a name. He said we’d love the hire but when anyone asked for a name, he’d just post a gif.

Then a day or so later when Ash was tied, he tried to say that was the name he heard. Then the next day or so, House was linked and Hank tried to claim that was the other name he heard.

So he brought zero info.

Reactions: hooter vol
He never gave a name. He said we’d love the hire but when anyone asked for a name, he’d just post a gif.

Then a day or so later when Ash was tied, he tried to say that was the name he heard. Then the next day or so, House was linked and Hank tried to claim that was the other name he heard.

So he brought zero info.
I dont have a dog in the fight nor do I really care, but what you just stated is what I saw with my own eyes too. He had takes that I agreed with and those that I didn't. Seemed to be a respected poster and we need all those that we can get. Not that anyone cares of my opinion but there it is.

I have two regrets, not starting earlier, we didn't have kids until we were in our early 30's and we didn't have more. We have two, a daughter that just got married back in August and a son that is a junior at UT in EE. He commutes so I still have him for another couple of years, probably staying to get his master's.
Same with me. I have two, 19 & 17 and I didn't have first one until my 30's. Now my 19yo has joined the military and is waiting on his deployment date. My wife has cried many days about him leaving and will continue long after he is gone. Time goes by faster than I ever thought, so spend as much time with them as possible and enjoy every minute. We now hope we've raised them right and pray they continue on the right path.

Hug them often and tell them you love them everyday!
God has this!!

I’ve been told. Can’t believe my oldest is almost four now. Seems like yesterday. I don’t even want to picture the day she doesn’t always want my attention. Lol. Or drives a car, no thank you.
Wait until they get in their teens. Embarrassing them is great fun !!!! My son was about 14 or 15 and we were at a red light. I had the radio blasting and started dancing in the front seat of the truck and he gave me that disgusted look they all learn and he said "YOU ARE WEIRD" and l told him "Maybe so but I'm your daddy". I got the eye roll....great fun.

Wait until they get in their teens. Embarrassing them is great fun !!!! My son was about 14 or 15 and we were at a red light. I had the radio blasting and started dancing in the front seat of the truck and he gave me that disgusted look they all learn and he said "YOU ARE WEIRD" and l told him "Maybe so but I'm your daddy". I got the eye roll....great fun.
Live for these moments....

You posted something that could easily be one of four guys. A donor list is hundreds. It was irresponsible and you can’t own up to a mistake. You shouldn’t have done it and it brought nothing to the board by doing so. I’ve had differences with Hank but he was a good and fun poster. At one time he was in our complex and he does work in football. You screwed up but your don’t give a dang about it speaks volumes.
He should have been ban hammered...it's just going to happen again because there are no repercussions.

I certainly doxxed myself. But it was a worthy venture. Sort of freeing TBH. But I understand wanting to keep anonymity.
I knew who you were before you posted about Drew because I sent you my Music City Bowl tickets two years ago but I would never even think about posting someone's name on here. It almost makes you think twice before trying to do a good deed around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back