Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh.... hasn't called plays... we'll see... must keep Garner.

From wikipedia:
Banks was the defensive coordinator at his alma mater, the Central Michigan Chippewas from 2007 to 2009, serving under head coach Butch Jones.[9]
In 2007 and 2008, the Chippewas led the Mid-American Conference in rush defense and the 2008 unit led the conference in sacks with 35.[3] This helped Central Michigan secure invites to the Motor City Bowl both seasons.
The defense led the Mid-American Conference in total scoring defense with 18.9 points per game, was second in rushing defense with 122.8 yards per game and fourth in total defense in 2009. The Chippewas would win the MAC Championship with a 12-2 overall record and win the 2010 GMAC Bowl.[5]

Last edited:
Can we really bank on this guy?

iu

Yeah I rescheduled that one interview follow through and was bored so I looked some more on job boards and seen one closer. I called them and bam another interview tomorrow. I am still keeping that first one in back pocket just in case this new one low balls me, gotta get a certain amount or I will still be looking. But new one sounds real promising and I could see it turning into a career. I just feel blessed my lord and savior is giving me opportunities.

Awesome and amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back