Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got a shotgun, rifle and a foul-wheel drive and a .........
Is this your ride?

images

I wasn't initially excited about Washington, but reading up on him, I got excited. I was excited about Rodgers. Other than those two, none of the other names have really inspired confidence. Conklin was "meh, we'll see what he can do". Price and T-Rob, I was more like, "I hope we can do better." House is more like how I felt about Conklin.
Cool story.

Reactions: SugarCC
I’d love to know if he had similar issues at Buffalo.

UCF is such a good job that it’s hard to know if his success there was representative of how good or bad of a job he was doing.
You have to over-reach and speculate way beyond any discernable evidence. Calling him Danny Disney is not funny, either. It just seems like you enjoy the coaching searches more than anything else and your goal is to make as many people as you can as mad as you possibly can.

Man my thoughts too. Seems like he is getting worked in these final interviews. Guy needs to close. His approach is obviously not working.

Well when you think about it, what would you do? NFL team may give you a raise where there is no recruiting and going to play in Super Bowl or go to a broken down College football team as a DC?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back