Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a person attempting to sell a bluetick pup. UKC registered. What should I know about the breed? I mean obviously I know they must have a job and they’re hounds. I know they bawl. How much would they shed? How large of a yard do they need? I’ve got a few acres. Inside dog? Anything about them will help. My boy wants a “Smokey.” TIA
They can make great pets. Very good raccoon dogs. I could listen to them howl all day/night. High energy dogs. Very loyal.

Did House call plays at KY or did Stoops? That would be a concern. I don’t recall seeing Stoops walking around with play sheets but I also didn’t pay much attention to him on sidelines.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Did House call plays at KY or did Stoops? That would be a concern. I don’t recall seeing Stoops walking around with play sheets but I also didn’t pay much attention to him on sidelines.

House called them. Stoops took them from DJ Elliott in 2016, then promoted House and handed over play calling in 2017.

How the rest of college football views Tennessee.

200.gif

Well, I may be right ... but I think I can speak for most Vol fans (at least the ones on here) when I say, I could not care less how the rest of college football views Tennessee.

ShrillDistinctDunlin-max-1mb.gif

They can make great pets. Very good raccoon dogs. I could listen to them howl all day/night. High energy dogs. Very loyal.
I have a 13 year old female blue tick named “Smokey” she is an absolutely wonderful pet, howls when she hears Rocket Top, is a lap dog and is the best friend ever. She loves me beyond measure and me her. I have a acre lot in a sub division in Chattanooga and she loves to walk and go for rides. When the time comes I will procure another blue tick immediately, I never want to be without one ever.

Points allowed per game. Bold indicates the year(s) House was the DC.

Pittsburgh
2011: 22.8 PPG (38th)
2012: 21.1 PPG (23rd)
2013: 27.2 PPG (70th)
2014: 26.3 PPG (59th)

2015: 26.1 PPG (57th)

FIU
2014: 24.8 PPG (41st)
2015: 29.8 PPG (85th)
2016: 34.8 PPG (104th)

Kentucky
2016: 31.3 PPG (87th)
2017: 28.2 PPG (75th)
2018: 16.8 PPG (6th)

2019: 19.3 PPG (14th)

Reactions: FBtime and MrVolton
Skin color should never be the primary consideration for the job. It's not about whether we hire black, white, yellow, green, or purple. A person's skin tone does not make them more or less qualified for the job. You don't limit your hiring pool because you want someone of a certain race. That's racism in and of itself. People speaking up aren't opposed to hiring a black DC, they're opposed to the idea that we're limiting ourselves to only black candidates. Now some people believe that's not true, which is fine. I don't really know one way or the other. But it has been implied that it's what UT is doing. If so, it's wrong.
Agree 100%...that is exactly how I feel. I really hope it is not true...if it is, it is racial discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back