Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
pain_fails_12.gif

Also alabamian

Hoping this is all BS being leaked. I'd prefer to think that I'm an ant and DW and JH enjoy burning me with a magnifying glass.

I think most of us feel this way. But given what we have put up with over the past decade, it’s hard not to feel like we are seeing the same song and dance being played out before us.

Depends on who you ask. Many seem to think that DW is meddling in the DC search just to ensure a minority is hired, just like he did at UCF, despite the fact that there is zero evidence that he has meddled at either university.
Wow, haven't seen any of that, but I haven't gone back and tried to catch up.. Sounds like there's not much point to it..

In the absence of any real information, people will definitely make some up.. haaa

I think it was his Senior year I came to the homecoming game and he single handedly carried the team. Had like 400 or something total yards. I think he scored every single way possible except for receiving. I know he ran one in, threw one and had a return. Pretty sure he had a pick 6 too.
You remember that one?

For other posters, science's younger brother was about 5'10" or so and 175-185lbs. Was the starting QB, and played both ways (secondary) was 4.5-4.6 guy, the fastest guy on the team. We had a really strong WR too, kid was 6'4" and not much slower. They were fun to watch that season, despite the rest of the team being pretty weak.
I came to all I could that year. Actually had grew to about six feet by the time his senior year came around.

He was the perfect definition of late Bloomer! Ha.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Because you said:

I said we were trying to hire a black coach and for some reason you felt it was necessary to describe what a "diverse" hire is.

I know what diverse/diversity means and I was clearly correct by saying we were trying to hire a black coach and not hire the best available coach.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy in the coaching search.

That’s ignorant, but you’re obviously not gonna change your mind.

I’m not the one that keeps mentioning you, it’s not me following you around beating a drum here. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back