Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaching wise, I agree. But what do you think recruits see? What's more impressive to them? Those FCS conference titles or the fact Hardesty actually played in the NFL? You're not wrong when it comes to pure coaching, but as has been said, RB is the easiest position to coach, which is why you hire a good recruiter to that position. Mack may work out to be great. I hope he does. But he's not proven himself to be a recruiter.
Recruits are going to pay attention to the relationship they have with the coach, not their resumes.. imo

Reactions: Volator
Eff it. Let's not hire a defensive coordinator and only play offense next year. That will mean our new coaches system is twice as effective, right?
Well the defense thing has been tried to death and Tn is going to use reverse phycology on the SEC this year

That leads me to believe Steele will be on staff too.

Excellent work if it works out that way
Don't agree. Do not want the Judas and fulmer link anywhere close to the program. Could explain why the DC hire has been problematic if certain roles were already tabbed. Think CJH should hire his own staff otherwise the dysfunction seen last year will raise its ugly head. imo

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back