Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Shaq Barrett, Jason Pierre-Paul, Ndamukong Suh, Olivier Vernon and a few others might know a few people from their old stomping grounds and be willing to vouch for their DC/DL coach. I think we underestimate the weight Super Bowl Champion and the testimony of NFL players carries.
I don't think this should minimize what you are trying to say, and I'm all for Kacy to be our DC, but in the interest of accuracy Shaq Barrett and JPP are OLBs. It's possible they spend time training with the DL too, but they rarely line up with their hand in the dirt like most DL. But Suh, Vea, and Gholston were outstanding and a big reason the LBs were so successful the last 2 years both in pass rush and against the run.

Yep. They were great

honestly though the effectiveness of his unit this year doesn’t mean a lot to me other than it will make him great with recruits. It’s the DC experience he got in the NFL that fires me up and I don’t care what those results were. I’m sold
He's been trusted by Bill Parcells and Todd Bowles - anyone questioning his credibility is being silly.

Gucci like...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back