Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kacy sitting down in the Nolen’s living room.

“So Walter did you get a chance to watch the Super Bowl? You see that defensive line that completely dominated the best offense in football? Yeah I coached that.”
*as the light from the living room fan bounces off the multiple diamonds in his Super Bowl ring*
Position coach or recruiter is nice...but I feel like a DC's job is so much different.

Give me a great meta, Xs and Os, planner, and playcaller that can Level opposing OCs. It is real-time decision making, 1 vs 1 for 60 minutes...like heads up poker. It's such an entirely unique job because of that.

Oh, you must be new to our basketball team this season....

haven't you heard, the only reason we 'ish the bed in previous games was because one of our freshman was out.... Now Pons is out... so yeah... not a lot of confidence going into this one... rolled Kansas and then lose to Ole miss days later...
F8BDB663-49A5-4FD2-82D9-2BAD6A7F1579.gif

Reactions: Tennessee Golfer
Man this hurts!...but I think it’s disrespectful as hell considering @Atlanta VOL and the previous coaching staff going above and beyond for Henry’s dad in making sure he had a good job for his family to move here.they took care of a lot behind the scenes concerning his family.

Good for him...next!

Nah, it's not just California. California's allotment is almost 30% of the whole thing, which is larger than any other state's, but ⅔ of that goes to agriculture in the Imperial Valley, which ships produce all over the US and other countries. And being at the end of the line, California does benefit from surpluses, although those are drying up, which is why the coastal cities from LA to San Diego are doing their damnedest to grab that ag water for themselves.

Really, the whole Colorado River allotment system is a mess and because there are 7 states (and Mexico) involved, all the competing self-interests make it really hard to fix.

You've got farmers in the upper basin who are incentivized by use-it-or-lose-it rules to flood fields with water they don't need to protect their allotments. Utah is trying to divert an immense chunk to the fast-growing St. George area to incentivize the growth without responsible conservation efforts. And then other factors play into it, like Arizona farmers who grow cotton with way higher water use and less demand than other crops but is supported by farm subsidies which make it a better money move. And so on.

It's all ugly. Historically, I'd say Mexico has gotten screwed more than anyone.
I knew all that..but it's just fun to say California sucks 🤷‍♂️ at some point somebody has to tell Cali they can't have anymore. They are entitled to no more.

Position coach or recruiter is nice...but I feel like a DC's job is so much different.

Give me a great meta, Xs and Os, planner, and playcaller that can Level opposing OCs. It is real-time decision making, 1 vs 1 for 60 minutes...like heads up poker. It's such an entirely unique job because of that.

My ONLY concern about Rodgers coming from the NFL would be that his system might be too complex. They just do not have the time to install in college like they do in the pros.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back