Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are in the middle of a coaching search mess after a mess of a football season that came from a mess of a football team that was led by a mess of a coaching staff that led us into a mess with the NCAA. Those messes being what they are, if you have time please go back and read the posts that have been made recently.

It is some of the funniest shiz ever. Thanks for the laughs.

Reactions: ugg
It doesn't. Y'all fools broke it last night.

iu

Oh man, spent countless hours on Rollercoaster Tycoon!

Reactions: rockytop36
Maybe they can at least announce the offensive staff at tonight's game. Better than nothing.

Reactions: ugg
This is wild we can’t find a dc right?

Well I think this is one side effect of having a very fast paced offensive head coach. It puts more pressure on defense especially w 3 and outs. Of course flip side is offense will score more so you (DC) don't have to be great, just ok.

Our fan base seems to consist of athletics director experts, coaching experts, recruiting experts, analysis experts, legal and contracts experts, and the list goes on ad nauseam. We’re pretty good fans though, come hell or high water. All this expertise gets us down in the weeds is all.
I've never seen a fan base with so many coaches---anywhere. It's not just one sport either---football, basketball, track and field and baseball. The list goes on and on----

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back