Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s why I always laughed when he berated Phil and Pruitt in the last month. He came in here 3 short years ago preaching how things were changing on the Hill, and that Phil and Pruitt were going to be the difference makers. I guess he was right. They changed our cheating tactics to such a point that we got caught while still losing. Meanwhile, we have these posters here thanking AV “for all that he’s doing” to fix UT football. He was a major part of the problem (if his involvement with the program is true...and I believe that it is).

That’s why I always laughed when he berated Phil and Pruitt in the last month. He came in here 3 short years ago preaching how things were changing on the Hill, and that Phil and Pruitt were going to be the difference makers. I guess he was right. They changed our cheating tactics to such a point that we got caught while still losing. Meanwhile, we have these posters here thanking AV “for all that he’s doing” to fix UT football. He was a major part of the problem (if his involvement with the program is true...and I believe that it is).

but but but he’s done some good things for people on the personal level.

Reactions: Volnatic
He's on thin ice with those Bulgarian Split Squats .
No matter how much I complain I open up Trainerize and there they are.
Sounds like you need a new trainer:

@nicksjuzunk Polynesian spider monkey squat
36439F32-296C-483D-8864-156579E9D2EA.gif
Vs.

@Geronimo no-quit fit sit squat
57720B65-D786-448F-8B30-2549DD548BD8.jpeg
February special: whatever he’s charging minus $1.00.

Oh, and eat what you want. My squat gets it back out of you every time.

but but but he’s done some good things for people on the personal level.
The debate between you and him on if he was a booster was pretty hilarious, from a person who doesn’t have a dog in the fight.

BV: So you’re a booster?
AV: Absolutely not, you’re an idiot.
BV: Well everything you say makes you look like a booster.
AV: Of course I’m a booster you dumbass!

I laughed quite a bit.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back