Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have mentioned announcing staff at a basketball game.

Is it normal to announce guys that are not the HC (outside of VFL returning home)?

I don’t see the point of this. You can’t have a full arena. Your no longer playing Florida. It’s on a weeknight. It makes more sense to do a large press release with a press conference if letting it all out at one time. Literally no impact to announcing at a basketball game unless you got a big suprise or something

Reactions: Sleegro
I think that's exactly the point preacher webb made above, that is hypocrisy, and I wouldn't mind you punching that guy in the nose.

Seriously, Pharisees were the "godly" men of their days , but they were dead inside. Nothing is new under the sun.
True but here’s the thing the only way to win them is to love them in spite of their judgement it’s easy to want to allow our vengeance to take place but then we become what we hate. Btw I’m not taking shots at you bc I still battle myself wanting revenge at times.

There is a lot of data to back it up via Football Outsiders. To a pretty radical degree too - like you should go for 4th and 1 anywhere on the field.

Go for 4th and 4 or less starting on your own 45.

And so on.

According to a stat in one of the links, if you punt from your own EZ, opponents score a TD 77% (iirc) of the time. But of course drive sustainment for 40 or so yards to the EZ is rather more difficult than a TD drive from the 8 yard line. Screw it....what we gotta lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back