Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat can be all over the place. Bruin is just always so pessimistic. He is consistent, though, ill give him that.
Bruin has like 58,000+ posts with 26,000+ likes...I mean you have to just be a pure contrarion troll on purpose to suck that bad.

Hell..half the board hates me and I had somewhere between 15-20,000 posts before likes were even a thing, and I have 39+ posts and 42+ likes..

He deliberately posts whatever is the opposite of the general consensus...he is a dishonest troll..period.

Some of you haven’t been laid in a while, it seems.

I've got a smoking hot wife but if you can't appreciate these gifs of Shakira #1, Hayek tied for #2-3, Upton #4 and Biel (in my top 10) then you must have a hole in your head.

Only one missing is Daniela Osorio Lopez....also tied for #2-3.

I'm a procrastinator. Maybe I'll go to the doctor next week. When you've gone through a period where you spent months in the hospital, you become doctor avoidant whenever you possibly can.
I believe they have repellent on their lab coats, at least that’s what I think every time they trot (notice how I worked in trot). My latest non visit is tomorrow. It’s going downhill after that. Road trip?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Heys ladies and gents. I assumed that y'all had burned this place to the ground by now. I am pleasantly surprised to see it still standing.

What is the general concensus on all the changes and the resulting recruiting class? I looks to have some decent players and some people that might be reaches or system guys for the new offense.
Only the gif usage has sucked since you’ve been missing. Sorry, not sorry for the ones I may have offended.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I believe they have repellent on their lab coats, at least that’s what I think every time they trot (notice how I worked in trot). My latest non visit is tomorrow. It’s going downhill after that. Road trip?
Road trip tomorrow? No thank you. I'm barely keeping my eyes open as is. The body aches aren't as bad as last night, they were bad last night, but I'm still exhausted.

I've been to Mount Ranier. Very pretty. Was going to go to Mount St. Helens, but didn't make it. It erupted on my birthday in like 1981, I think. Went to Vancouver Island in Canada instead and went bungee jumping. That was many years ago.
Awesome...did you see any whales when you were up there?

Awesome...did you see any whales when you were up there?
Nah. Would have been cool to see some on the ferry ride to the island, but we didn't. Of course, we weren't really looking at the time. Was with a buddy, and on the ride across, we got a phone call that his wife had gone into premature labor. Told him we could turn around and head for the airport, but he said screw it, we're already here and no way he'd make it back in time anyway, so we went ahead and went bungee jumping, lol. Jumped off a bridge. IIRC, it was like 140ft. Thankfully, the labor turned out to be a false alarm. Had the baby about a month later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back