Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So still no DC or coaching staff? Someone catch me up before I zonk back out. Did anything of import to UT football happen today?

No doubt they are planning to announce the entire staff at once, but that doesn't mean we won't know the DC hire when it happens.

Honest question...... look at a guy like Matt house. Who never won recruiter of the year or is really even thought of as a recruiter.....

yet he’s been a part of recruitment/development for a lot of NFL players... josh Allen/Aaron donald highlighting names.

Why is he not considered an elite recruiter? Isn’t that what should matter?? Consistently Finding guys that are under the radar that are damn good college players and eventually NFL players.

Yet the only people that are passed as “ace” recruiters are guys like Neids or just some other random ass assistants from elite programs.

I think development and success will recruit for us. At least there will be something to recruit to!

No but East Atlanta Santa is about to be declared History's Greatest Monster in about a half hour.
I hate how DW and JH are handling this. Seriously, they are creating no goodwill with fans. Feels like we're getting a giant FU.

Unrelated...we have our medical/dental through farm bureau right now and it's hot garbage. We pay less than my employer's BS plan, but really not much is covered.

Any suggestions on good resources to shop around for better coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back