Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always Felt like the moment Pons arrived on campus he should’ve been forced to develop into a point forward. He could’ve played a lebron/Giannis role by the time he left and had a monster career.
That woulda been amazing. He desperately has to develop his handles if he wants to play in the NBA. His shooting is inconsistent

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Fulkerson is the teams biggest liability.

We need a true 4. He is the weakest link and it’s obvious.

And when we get cold like tonight there is no chance at winning. Ugly turnovers and terrible free throws.
I’ve often thought about having a 4 who could shoot the 3 trailing on the break....that would be lethal!! But instead we’ve got Fulkerson to move the ball around the key.

That’s literally every single basketball team every year minus maybe 2 teams. This year it’s Baylor and Zaga
Not true really. The top 4 seeds in the NCAAT have a combined 1stRD win percentage of 90%. 5 seed drops to 65%. Like I said, you call it basketball. I see it differently. I'm not judging them on just this one night. This team has looked absolutely awful on multiple occasions and been lucky to escape with wins. Right now, they're identity fits the perfect 5-12 upset pick in the tournament. I'm betting that's where they'll be, which, if nothing else, will make for a fun March.

Covid year... could Pons and Fulkerson come back?

Pons is an NBA player. He’s so athletic and starting to score more. I’m sure he’s gone because he thought about it this year.

Fulkerson on the other hand
Fulkerson might because he doesn't have much of a future imo.... But it depends on scholarships.

I just looked at the latest mock.
Keon at 12
Springer at 15.
Its not a good business decision for them to stick around.
Its not...but how fun would it be with a true PG like Chandler coming in....

giphy.gif

Barnes is good but very average when it comes to crunch time...he’s hell bent on running his offense no matter how stagnant it becomes when the game is close!..sometimes it’s ok to completely scrap your offense Philosophy and just say “go score some points” and get the ball in the hands of your play makers...hopefully by March he fixes this.

Basillio said Ken Pom has us at 15 overall.
Has us #72 in O numbers. Has us #1 in D numbers. Ken Pom has us with 18 wins, 19 if SCAR gets made up. Says by the numbers we will be favored in every game remaining starting with a 2.5 pt line against UK on Sat

Reactions: drvenner
Barnes is good but very average when it comes to crunch time...he’s hell bent on running his offense no matter how stagnant it becomes when the game is close!..sometimes it’s ok to completely scrap your offense Philosophy and just say “go score some points” and get the ball in the hands of your play makers...hopefully by March he fixes this.
Have you ever watched him in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back