Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushdump? Yeah I agree, he is a good coordinator.

I didn't realize it at the time but evidently he doesn't have a mitigation clause in his contract with SC so it looks like he gets 75% of his salary through 2024, something like 13.2 million. If he was to take another job it doesn't let SC off the hook for any of his buyout unless they work something out with him, like Cash Now.

The reason for the mitigation clauses was reportedly to prevent coaches from double dipping, getting paid for their new job and for their previous job at the same time, something Boom took advantage of when he was fired from UF and went to Auburn as the highest paid DC in the conference while drawing his full buy out from UF.

He may just want to take an extended vacation.

I sort of like the idea of having the offense and defense separate. Let Heupel go balls to the wall on offense and let the defense deal with whatever it has to deal with, which I think is what we're going to be doing anyway. jmo.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Be safe, Brother.
Welp...I made it, but that sucked. I don't mind driving in slushy snow, but that slush had turned to ice in a lot of places on the backroads...and there are no flat straight roads in these mountains.

I normally would tell my boss not gonna do it on a pre-sunrise bad weather morning run like this, but this client has 4th stage cancer and has to do a 4-5 hour treatment once a week, so I knew if I didn't do it somebody was going to have to, so I just white knuckled it and got it done...now my nerves are shot to heck, but I ain't got nothin to do but sit here gettin paid for being on VN for the next four hours..lol. 😉

Crazy. Arnett >>>>>>Chump

Just not a fan of someone trying to reinvent the wheel with a freakish defense

if we get him I’ll start believing he’s ahead of his time and a real trail blazer but for now I think that Texas and LSU passing is a red flag. Texas wasn’t able to hire a big name either

I am 100% a sucker for the off-season workout stories. Always feels like the Rocky training montage to me.

Don't think I ever saw pictures of Butch or Pruitt in the weight room, watching and cheering on players And Dooley spent most of his time decorating his office than actually coaching.

Much rather have WillM than Arnett and it isn’t close

Same. Muschamp fully focused on defense would be really good. I don’t think he wants any part of calling defense on other end of fastest offense though. Also would think TRob wouldn’t have took another job already either since those two are tied to hip.

Do I believe there are a few people on this site that have sources? Absolutely. I think the evidence would say some people have sources. There's been some specific things said by some people before it's been reported in the media.

Do I fawn over every poster that drops a nugget. No. Don't confuse positivity with naivety.
K. Good luck in your future endeavors

Reactions: Smokey19rt
So what is the difference in him telling us the two names and him saying what he did and then coming back and saying I told you so? You seem like a nice guy, so I don’t want to come off as bashing, but you are extremely gullible
edit- I just saw how new you are.. it’s understandable. You’ll learn
Lol maybe you could learn to not take it so seriously. Just have a little fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back