Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was the case, he wouldnā€™t say anything. Heā€™s going by AVā€™s (and several before him) formula to faking your way into ecred

I get it but Hank has been one to tell if he does or doesnā€™t know anything. He also doesnā€™t always pump sunshine either and holds his position on things.

He isnā€™t like a certain someone that bragged about throwing around bags and how itā€™s a new era unde Fulmer/Pruitt until the losses piled up and suddenly the things he was involved in suddenly werenā€™t ok then those things magically appear on DPs desk. So I donā€™t put them in same category as one was willing to tank the program while Hank just posts like any of us but happens to get fed things from time to time from old coworkers

So what is the difference in him telling us the two names and him saying what he did and then coming back and saying I told you so? You seem like a nice guy, so I donā€™t want to come off as bashing, but you are extremely gullible
edit- I just saw how new you are.. itā€™s understandable. Youā€™ll learn
Dude. You don't know me. I'm not a gullible person. In fact, in real life I'm the biggest realist and devil's advocate there is.

Sure I haven't been on here as long as others but I was just speaking to why someone would not currently burn their sources. Again, just a perspective from a realist.

Gullible would have been espousing how much I believe every insider on this site.

Dude. You don't know me. I'm not a gullible person. In fact, in real life I'm the biggest realist and devil's advocate there is.

Sure I haven't been on here as long as others but I was just speaking to why someone would not currently burn their sources. Again, just a perspective from a realist.

Gullible would have been espousing how much I believe every insider on this site.
From what Iā€™ve seen you post, youā€™re definitely a believer. Itā€™s ok, Iā€™ve been there

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back