Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid considerations.

I’m willing to give him a pass on SC. I think he built some solid defenses at UF. That wasn't 2005.

We just had what had been considered one of the best DC’s in the nation. We had one year where we sort of did okay on D.

In 2016/17 we hired a top 25 DC in Bob Shoop. That didn’t really work out all that well. He went to MSU and then had the #1 D in the Nation in 2018. The next year it dropped to #73.

The point is it’s more about the jimmies and joes. If you got ‘em then you can do good. If not, then no.

I think it’s a bit easier to recruit to UT than SC so I still think Boom would be a good hire.

Plus he is as Alpha as they come and he’s unemployed and would be drawing supplemental pay from SC.

My only issue with Steele is his connection to Fulmer. I would be concerned about that given Fulmer’s reputation. jmo.

Biggest issue with muschamp is that he is muschamp. He reveled in beating Tennessee. Can’t stand Tennessee.

We just fired a HC that grew up hating Tennessee. His tenure wasn’t good. Also pruitt and muschamp are supposedly good friends.

Why go that route again with a DC?

He showed at usc that he must have superior talent for his defense to shine, just like pruitt. I want a DC that can scheme up the talent that he has...

I imagine people with sources have to walk a tightrope especially now that our AD is on a witch hunt for leakers.
So what is the difference in him telling us the two names and him saying what he did and then coming back and saying I told you so? You seem like a nice guy, so I don’t want to come off as bashing, but you are extremely gullible
edit- I just saw how new you are.. it’s understandable. You’ll learn

Last edited:
Reactions: orange parmejohn
Well I went to Cornell.... ever heard of it..? You don’t love competition... that’s giving yourself a nice compliment because you’re a joke. You love running your mouth behind a keyboard on here. And the only person taking you seriously is you.
It’s pronounced Kernel and it’s the highest rank in the military.

Reactions: Timbeau2
So what is the difference in him telling us the two names and him saying what he did and then coming back and saying I told you so? You seem like a nice guy, so I don’t want to come off as bashing, but you are extremely gullible
edit- I just saw how new you are.. it’s understandable. You’ll learn
I don't like those posts either, but I think Hank would say he was completely wrong if that ended up being the case. At least that's my opinion of him. Hopefully he doesn't read this. It's not polite to talk about people as if they aren't standing in the room right next to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back