Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not how i roll bud. Just saying trust the process. There’s two names that are the primary focuses. Both would be great here
I appreciate any info you can give and understand why now is not a good time to give out too much. Please forgive my over zealous brethren for their desire to know something/anything in this no info world we now live in. 😩

USCe was 12/14 scoring defense in SEC in 2020.

10/14 in 2019.

11/14 in 2018.

6/14 in 2017.

8/14 in 2016.

He only had 1 good/decent defensive year and his defenses got worse the longer he was the coach.

Muschamp may be one of those dudes who figured out how to stop offenses in 2005 but has no clue how to stop today’s offenses in college football.

Valid considerations.

I’m willing to give him a pass on SC. I think he built some solid defenses at UF. That wasn't 2005.

We just had what had been considered one of the best DC’s in the nation. We had one year where we sort of did okay on D.

In 2016/17 we hired a top 25 DC in Bob Shoop. That didn’t really work out all that well. He went to MSU and then had the #1 D in the Nation in 2018. The next year it dropped to #73.

The point is it’s more about the jimmies and joes. If you got ‘em then you can do good. If not, then no.

I think it’s a bit easier to recruit to UT than SC so I still think Boom would be a good hire.

Plus he is as Alpha as they come and he’s unemployed and would be drawing supplemental pay from SC.

My only issue with Steele is his connection to Fulmer. I would be concerned about that given Fulmer’s reputation. jmo.

Look at the post history, I stated I was very concerned with the decline in UCF performance. You tried to come at me about simple trend analysis, Sloan, and “post mortem” when you obviously are elementary in the subjects. When I call you out after throwing stones you say I’m a child. Dont deflect because you don’t want to take the bet. And don’t assume I won’t fire back at someone like you. I love competition and talking ****. Football is entertainment at the end of the day, have fun with it.
Well I went to Cornell.... ever heard of it..? You don’t love competition... that’s giving yourself a nice compliment because you’re a joke. You love running your mouth behind a keyboard on here. And the only person taking you seriously is you.

Look at the post history, I stated I was very concerned with the decline in UCF performance. You tried to come at me about simple trend analysis, Sloan, and “post mortem” when you obviously are elementary in the subjects. When I call you out after throwing stones you say I’m a child. Dont deflect because you don’t want to take the bet. And don’t assume I won’t fire back at someone like you. I love competition and talking ****. Football is entertainment at the end of the day, have fun with it.
mpg on your Porsche?

I can give you guys a hint on the DC.

This individual was voted "Most likely to have his defense stop Bama 4th and 1 on the goaline in triple overtime." in high school. TIFWIW

Reactions: drvenner
Well I went to Cornell.... ever heard of it..? You don’t love competition... that’s giving yourself a nice compliment because you’re a joke. You love running your mouth behind a keyboard on here. And the only person taking you seriously is you.

Were u there with Andy Bernard

4936D075-238E-484F-906D-B6DDA2A047EA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back