Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously doubting at this point if we retain any coaches from previous staff. But Swain guessed 50/50 odds that Tee might stay. Not sure if serious...
If Tee cannot find a landing spot he likes I could see us giving him a parachute year to find something else. But what we want but I could see a scenario like that play out.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I think it’s both things I think JH is just cleaning house and he has an actual experienced TE coach coming in.
I knew that he was bringing Golesh, but I thought he was considering Osovet for WR. I really hope he brings up Burns however.

I wish we could have found a spot for Osovet because I think he has a lot of potential and does a good job recruiting, but I understand the situation. I'm pretty sure he will get a spot somewhere sooner or later.

Look at the post history, I stated I was very concerned with the decline in UCF performance. You tried to come at me about simple trend analysis, Sloan, and “post mortem” when you obviously are elementary in the subjects. When I call you out after throwing stones you say I’m a child. Dont deflect because you don’t want to take the bet. And don’t assume I won’t fire back at someone like you. I love competition and talking ****. Football is entertainment at the end of the day, have fun with it.
gif3.gif

Look at the post history, I stated I was very concerned with the decline in UCF performance. You tried to come at me about simple trend analysis, Sloan, and “post mortem” when you obviously are elementary in the subjects. When I call you out after throwing stones you say I’m a child. Dont deflect because you don’t want to take the bet. And don’t assume I won’t fire back at someone like you. I love competition and talking ****. Football is entertainment at the end of the day, have fun with it.
Seriously dude, you're a jack ***. Just leave, literally nobody cares about your incoherent ramblings

Steele is reportedly being let go.

That means we paid a guy, $900,000 for going to a few meetings. That is, without a doubt, this dumbest decision to hire a person then fire in history if Ut sports history.

It has to be a problem in the UTAD. Left hand STILL doesnt know what right hand does. We have no money to spend yet we spend it on boneheaded decisions?! Then make 'calculated', cheap decisions on bad hires.

end rant.

Edit to well aged rant: AP saying Steele in consideration for DC. My BVF is flaring.
Big Voluminous Farting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back