Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed how many likes you have.
How did you get that many li ... nevermind.
Do you have the most likes of any one on VolNation?
That'd be an interesting question for @Freak ...
It's not a mystery..Ron used to always be the first one to bring over info and news from TOS and other sources..hence the term "I got Swansoned"...so he would get tons of likes on those posts

Plus..and I do not mean this in a critical way..Ron is the very model of a sunshine pumper and that will always get you lots of likes. He is just an uber positive poster, you know the proverbial excrement has really splattered against the barrier when he goes negative.

Betcha his defense gets better as they get some players. Lane may be an obnoxious ass, but he can coach.
See...hypnotized..does it even matter to you that Joshie absolutely smoked his ass twice already?
I don't hate Lane, and I think he could do well with a good defensive staff, but he has NEVER done anything to deserve this cultish belief you guys have in him...EVER.

You guys worship him because he is a smartasstic childish buffoon...I don't get it, I never have and never will.

See...hypnotized..does it even matter to you that Joshie absolutely smoked his ass twice already?
I don't hate Lane, and I think he could do well with a goid defensive staff, but he has NEVER done anything to deserve this cultish belief you guys have in him...EVER.

You guys worship him because he is a smartasstic childish buffoon...I don't get it, I never have and never will.
Calm your ass before your hemorrhoids flare. You DO hate Lane. I don't worship the guy. I called him an obnoxious ass. But he's got a handle on offense, and he knows how to recruit. He's gonna get his guys on defense. Might take him a few years, but it'll happen.

OK. Am going to check in now that the frenzy has died down. A tidbit from the no-call Vols Calls show tonight. Coach Josh was on the phone with some '22 in state recruits today. Says he wants to start reaching out to the in state HS coaches. Oh yeah he does have a foot in the door with him being assigned and working Memphis at Mizzou which that program had designated a national recruiting city in its strategic recruiting scheme.

OK. Am going to check in now that the frenzy has died down. A tidbit from the no-call Vols Calls show tonight. Coach Josh was on the phone with some '22 in state recruits today. Says he wants to start reaching out to the in state HS coaches. Oh yeah he does have a foot in the door with him being assigned and working Memphis at Mizzou which that program had designated a national recruiting city in its strategic recruiting scheme.
Man, gonna be different having one coach recruit the entire Country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back