Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit, @HankHill, I’m over here with no hope and no trust in yet another coach and you hit my soft spot. Reminding me that Heupel is a Leach-ite and now excited about a DC. Dang you. I wanted to sulk longer.

It’s my dream to see a Leach-like offense with a solid D at UT.

That’s it. I’m back.

1612235395149.gif

He ain't a nerdy Lane..the dude is a badass Heisman runner up, NC winning quarterback that threw for half a billion yards...Lane wished he had ever done anything half that cool.

Lane ain't really ever accomplished anything worth a damn, he is just a spoiled smartass coaching brat that somehow hypnotized a few weak ass cuckolds on VolNation into thinking he is a coaching legend..
Seriously, he is really good at convincing people he is a legend. Still can't believe the Raiders hired him. Of course, they got over that real quick.

Can't help it. Not feeling very positive atm. Trying not to be too negative. I'm hoping JH works out, but I can't say I'm bought in yet.
Steele is reportedly being let go.

That means we paid a guy, $900,000 for going to a few meetings. That is, without a doubt, this dumbest decision to hire a person then fire in history if Ut sports history.

It has to be a problem in the UTAD. Left hand STILL doesnt know what right hand does. We have no money to spend yet we spend it on boneheaded decisions?! Then make 'calculated', cheap decisions on bad hires.

end rant.

Edit to well aged rant: AP saying Steele in consideration for DC. My BVF is flaring.

Last edited:
Seriously, he is really good at convincing people he is a legend. Still can't believe the Raiders hired him. Of course, they got over that real quick.
IIRC AL Davis sued him for fraud, and tried to warn our big chief idiots in charge at the time...but he hypnotized them too.

Hubbs said Garner ‘wants to be’ in the mix for DL coach.

Also said Parker firm reached out to:
Fleck
Fickell
Franklin
Dykes
Elliott
Patterson
Campbell
Napier
Wait, does that mean Sonny Dykes turned us down?? I mean, I never wanted him, but if even he turned us down....ouch!

Steele is reportedly being let go.

That means we paid a guy, $900,000 for going to a few meetings. That is, without a doubt, this dumbest decision to hire a person then fire in history if Ut sports.
At the very least, since his contract was supposedly "vague" you keep him on as an analyst and don't pay a buyout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back