Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions to ask on Vol Calls.

Who's going to be our DC?
How well do you think you'll do recruiting here?
No, seriously, who's gonna be our DC?
Have you been checking the transfer portal for players that can help the team?
When are you going to name a DC?
Are you concerned both our experienced left tackles left?
Any chance Toot and Crouch come back?
Now about that DC?
Have you evaluated team needs?
For the love of God, can you please tell us who the DC is going to be??!
You forgot 'How ya doing coach.'

Sorry if I'm late with that.

Turning 33 today boys. Now when I sleep wrong, I feel it for a month. Can't handle mega spicy stuff anymore. Hangovers last four days... The end is near.

View attachment 347463
We've seen pictures...you mean 13, right? 😅

For real, nothing wrong with looking younger than what your ID says - congrats on making it another year through the simulation.

Reactions: RikidyBones
After talking with some folks about how this offense will run, I just plainly don’t think we’re going to have success in the SEC. Doesn’t meant I’m not rooting to be wrong.

I hated the hire, got on board because that’s what fans do, then did some actual research. I don’t see how this path forward ends well.
Even though a bunch of 3 stars at mizzou succeeded with it?

07b0aa5c0b13e749db0be043004e1144.gif

This is my current take based on a betting model called TARP, Transfer Assets and Returning Production. It updates biweekly. This is based on the Jan 30th update. It suggests 6 wins and 4 tossups and 2 losses. That is certain to change as the underlying assumptions (rosters, etc) are certain to change. Still, I'd say this is pretty consistent with what many have already suggested. I think it will likely be easier to learn our new offense than it will be to learn our new defense. I would expect defense might cost us some tossup games this year. On the other hand if we overperform I'd bet it would be because the defense turns out to be better than many expect. jmo.

ScreenHunter 640.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back