Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol just because he tweeted about it doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

Also don’t really care for the AD being so online. Goes back to the point of him being soft. Gotta name search.
OMG..why are we cursed with people like you..Imma end my part in this convo now..goodbye and have a nice life 🙋‍♂️

Forgive me if I think the “culture” would be better served by not landing on your 5th choice at UCF here at UT instead of worrying about people leaking bad hires.
And, you'll have to forgive me, if I feel you're one of the people that needs to get on down the road, kicking the can or otherwise; and, there's many others you can take with you. If you can't see and understand what happened during this coaching search, and by your comments, most of us can see and understand that you dont...yeah, not sure I can forgive thinking, whenever I'm not quite sure if it qualifies as such.

I don’t think CJH should be in a hurry to get a DC, take your time and get the right guy the first time. This NSD is small beans in the big picture and we now have the transfer market to fill holes short term.

Get the right guy and attack the 2022 class.

I think Callaway and Holiday are gonna be monsters too. Not sure about Wideman and Keyton. We’ll see.

Wideman is the best pure athlete on our team, and it's really not even close. Pruitt didn't give him meaningful reps all last season. With some development, the kid will be in the League. People in the building were salivating over him when he first got on campus. Barnes wanted him on the team bad.

Velus, Hyatt, Wideman, Holiday, Calloway. Yeah, good luck stopping that in CJH's offense.

Wideman is the best pure athlete on our team, and it's really not even close. Pruitt didn't give him meaningful reps all last season. With some development, the kid will be in the League. People in the building were salivating over him when he first got on campus. Barnes wanted him on the team bad.

Velus, Hyatt, Wideman, Holiday, Calloway. Yeah, good luck stopping that in CJH's offense.

He’s got amazing body control. Natural receiver.

I meant Tillman and Keyton.

My bad

Jeez...you people pick at every damn thing
This is what drives me nuts about the media, Twitter, and a good many fans. What the h3ll does this have to do with building a winning football team? White has forgotten more about running an Athletic Department than most of us will ever know. Crap I've been an AD and I don't know squat. He recognizes that constant bickering and pulling in different directions is one of the things that's got us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back