Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Culture has to change from one corner to the next at this university; from the top, to the middle, all the way to the bottom. Admins, ADs office, coaches, players, media, fans. We talk about culture all the time on this board, and it has been a sh!t heap at UT for 15 yrs. The phrase, "rowing in the same direction" is absolutely spot on. Look at the Bama's, the Clemson's, the Ohio St's and Oklahoma's...the UCFs...those cultures all move in the same direction, and they move there together.

For our culture to change, it has to start yesterday...someway, somehow. Tip of the cap to everything Danny White has said and done, so far; from calling out VolTwitter, to finding people who can't keep their mouths shut.
Forgive me if I think the “culture” would be better served by not landing on your 5th choice at UCF here at UT instead of worrying about people leaking bad hires.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Forgive me if I think the “culture” would be better served by not landing on your 5th choice at UCF here at UT instead of worrying about people leaking bad hires.
Lol..that is a stupid oversimplification for one thing, for another thing he couldn't make people sign...I don't know what you people expect...that is a dumb criticism.

Reactions: SugarCC and SoilVol
HC - Josh Heupel
Co-OC/TE - Alex Golesh
AHC/OL - Glen Elarbee
QBs - Joey Halzle
WRs -
RBs-
ST -

I'd assume Coach O could fill any of the 3 spots left there. Assumption would be Kodi Burns is your WR coach. So O for special teams or running backs.
Question: (sorry if already asked) how can you have a Co-OC without another OC? Could O be ST/Co-OC?

Man see just ignore it DW lol it’s gonna be a rough one if you respond to everything
Agreed but I like that’s he’s active on Twitter. I have no issue with this because it looks like he’s laughing about the situation, now if he starts responding to every negative tweet and getting butthurt over it then we have issues.

He replied! :eek::eek::eek:

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back