Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we release someone from their NLI, does that give us another spot in the 25? No offense to Brown, but he doesn’t fit exactly what we do on offense and we have a lot of running backs right now. Wright is made for this offense. I do see Whitehead and/or Hodge going to MLB.

If we release someone from their NLI, does that give us another spot in the 25? No offense to Brown, but he doesn’t fit exactly what we do on offense and we have a lot of running backs right now. Wright is made for this offense. I do see Whitehead and/or Hodge going to MLB.

Yes it opens up a spot

A lie if this talent is rallying around Tee right now. Singer of them will likely be gone.

Hyatt's father has tweeted how great of a hire we made. Velus has tweeted that he has to run more to keep up with the new offense. What are we talking about?

Emotions may run a high for a few days while change is made. But these guys will calm down and realize that this is best for them.

Heupel better nail the transfer/juco market. Our roster is going to be behind. Also, really hope Evans lives up to the hype. We need him to be very good. Good thing is Heupel's low ranked RB's always perform in his offense.

But we need help at:
OT
RB
LB
DB
Edge

Key and Gray should've stayed if they could. Dumb to leave when you're going to be a starter (especially Gray in this high powered offense). The only experienced LB we have is Banks and he's not good. We need Henry to come back and we need to add depth there in the worst way. Hopefully we can land that transfer from Clemson. At RB, we have Small, Evans, and Wright, and that's it unless Beckwith stays there which I doubt. So we definitely need a RB from the portal. And we have no pass rush with Big Kat not coming now. We need to either get Garner and get him back, or find someone else.
Tee Hodge and Len'neth Whitehead are also RBs

Small, Wright, Evans, Hodge, and a transfer should be enough depth for this year. Whitehead needs to be at MLB for sure. Still would love to see Beckwith in a versatile H-Back/WR/TE/RB hybrid role.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Arnett or Grinch because they are used to coaching D with this type of offense. I don't want Steele around this program.

I won't lose my mind if he picks Steele, because he proved himself worthy Auburn. But I would prefer the other two as well. Too much old guard with Steele that could undermine CJH and DW. I want to know less about the shiz surrounding this program because there is actually less shiz to leak to the public.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
We are going to be a very bad football team for the foreseeable future.
You must not know much about Josh Heupel. We will be a tough out for most teams on our schedule. I understand your thinking though, Rocky Top has never seen an offense like what we are about to witness. After the first game, your tune will change. Even catbone can't be negative about that.

Heupel better nail the transfer/juco market. Our roster is going to be behind. Also, really hope Evans lives up to the hype. We need him to be very good. Good thing is Heupel's low ranked RB's always perform in his offense.

But we need help at:
OT
RB
LB
DB
Edge

Key and Gray should've stayed if they could. Dumb to leave when you're going to be a starter (especially Gray in this high powered offense). The only experienced LB we have is Banks and he's not good. We need Henry to come back and we need to add depth there in the worst way. Hopefully we can land that transfer from Clemson. At RB, we have Small, Evans, and Wright, and that's it unless Beckwith stays there which I doubt. So we definitely need a RB from the portal. And we have no pass rush with Big Kat not coming now. We need to either get Garner and get him back, or find someone else.
Have Hodge and Whitehead switched positions/transferred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back