Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem for Maurer is he’s no longer the most athletically gifted QB on the roster which was really his main selling point previously. But now:

Arm Talent:
Bailey> Maurer

Mobility:
Salter>Hooker>
The problem for Maurer is he’s no longer the most athletically gifted QB on the roster which was really his main selling point previously. But now:

Arm Talent:
Bailey> Maurer

Mobility:
Salter>Maurer

Dumb social media comments:
Maurer> everyone

Who I want to see at Qb:
Anyone>Maurer

Maurer

Dumb social media comments:
Maurer> everyone

Who I want to see at Qb:
Anyone>Maurer

I think everyone is forgetting about Hooker... the kid is not a bad QB and is as mobile as anyone--- not sure about his arm, but runs as well or better than Dobbs...

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
redditors think its cute until the feds show up and start sending people to jail for market manipulation

You don't think Robinhood and all the other trading platforms halting buy orders is manipulation of the market? What about when a hedge fund manager takes a short position and then uses ties in the media to trash the company he just went short on to incite fear and panic and drive the price down? How is that any less manipulative than a couple million peasants getting together and deciding to buy stocks as a form of protest?

I think the Tee brigade need to realize the best chance we have at avoiding heavy penalties outside of what we impose on ourselves we need a nearly full clean slate in AD and Football staff. It is why your seeing it. You hire and AD that will bring in a different style of infrastructure and his HC that he has shown he can manage. Then that guy brings in mainly his own guys. It makes the conversation a lot easier with NCAA to be able to attempt to point out that hey let’s not punish all these people that had nothing to do with it. Everyone involved or associated is gone. We already decimated ourselves. We did all the legwork. Let’s move on.

Well they also gotta open their eyes a bit. I think Schiano Sunday has them feeling like the fans got some sort of power, so getting us on board means we could have gotten Tee the job. Schiano Sunday had very little to do with the fans, and more to do with one man trying to make the decision on his own. Other boosters caught wind and the rest is history, the exact same thing could have happened behind closed doors and we as fans would have never known.

You don't think Robinhood and all the other trading platforms halting buy orders is manipulation of the market? What about when a hedge fund manager takes a short position and then uses ties in the media to trash the company he just went short on to incite fear and panic and drive the price down? How is that any less manipulative than a couple million peasants getting together and deciding to buy stocks as a form of protest?
We should just outlaw short positions. They don't serve the greater good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back