Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full ride- They are saying we would owe Steele $800k if he isn’t retained. Forget that, if he doesn’t want to be DC, you make him an analyst for 450k until he decides to find another job.
Agree, give him an off field job in some dank office in the basement. Turn the heat, water and lights out Give him a week and he will leave on his own. Problem solved.

If we can get that same level of offensive output, we will be in every single game we play.

I am actually quite excited to see if it translates to the same level with the players we have here and against better competition.
Seeing what Heupel did in his short stint at Mizzou, with less talent than we have here, I expect it translate just fine. Drew Lock helped for sure, but Heupel kind of made Drew Lock what he was. Really excited to see what he can do with Bailey/Salter

Swain said this morning that a previous staff member is pushing our players to OU because he’s using them to try to get hired there
Brian N, but he almost certainly is going to face a show cause.
Weinke?
Friend already has landed two more jobs in the SEC so it isnt him and I think he has more class than that, as would Weinke.

This sounds like something the north alabama ______house rat gang would do, so it has to be Nieds

Swain said this morning that a previous staff member is pushing our players to OU because he’s using them to try to get hired there

BGS tweeted that NPA, which iirc is DeConleys group, is pushing kids to Oklahoma.

Surely not a coincidence all our kids are heading there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back