Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnett, Odom-------- can't believe I'm saying this, but desperate times call for desperate measures... freakin call mushamp... there, I said it. He knows the job, knows the SEC, and can recruit. Him and Garner would actually work, but it'd take some time for me to forgive/forget his smartass comments when he beat us in neyland and was interviewed...

I think 5-2 is realistic...I think Ole Miss takes us to the woodshed
Maybe I'm just biased towards offensive coaches, but I'm looking at our schedule through a whole new lens now. I think I'm as optimistic as if we had hired Campbell or Franklin. A 7-5+ first year would be a great sign. Kiffy won 6 with Fulmer talent and the last 3 all went exactly 5-7. I think we can start this regime off on the right foot with his offense + our QB room + this schedule. That would help 2022 class greatly...then the snowball gets rolling.

It’s been reported he was active in the student directory and other poster comfirmed in the last couple of pages in this thread that Henry T and Crouch were both school. Not saying your wrong but where did you find this out?
It’s been reported that he’s taking virtual classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back