Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the Freeze appeal, but if you are UT administration, how do you trust Freeze not to eventually humiliate you in one way or another? It’s simple- you don’t.

Or how do you trust him not to lie to his own players and recruits like he did at Ole Miss

Naw. There isn’t anything to realize. We are a top program who keeps spitting out garbage when we make bad hires. We also keep making coaches not want to come here but opening investigations on them and firing them for cause. We are our own worst enemy and our administration has tanked a once proud program. And same thing was said for Pruitt, he just needs a good OC.

You haven’t been paying attention the last 15 years, have you? We’ve been irrelevant for nearly two decades.

Anyone that thinks we’re a “top program” is delusional.

Reactions: volfan1631
LoL. If talking out of your @ss was an Olympic sport, you would be a gold medalist.

Neither you, nor anyone else on this board has any idea of who did or didn’t have internet. But I’m willing to bet many said “no” immediately.
Dude, who the **** do you think told Chris Low about the hire? It's pure PR/spin mode now from our feckless leaders. Kiffin/Freeze would have come here immediately and both would have been 10x the hire. Our administration just doesn't give a **** about winning football games

Reactions: Volnut
Nope. Im not buying their ish any more. I hated the Pruitt hire but didnt harp on it for the sake of my friends on here. Im going to be one of the most hated poster on here. I'll probably be pass you up. 🤣 I'm not going to hold back, I'm calling it like I see it.

Lol

What you talking about?

I am moving up the list around here now that my campaign against AV has exposed the truth

Yep. 100%. Can’t wait for AV to come in with his BS. I could have gone and got Kiffin and Freeze tomorrow with some VFLs. We would have packed their bags for them and been excited to bring us back to relevance. But our administration wants people they can control and bows down to boosters. They are killing this program for their egos.
This x 1000000000. This is the truth, 100%. We could have had Kiffin or Freeze and would have been in a much better position long term and short term. Instead, we go bargain shopping and talk about how there was "no interest"

Heupel going to target Lebby and Kendall Briles as OC. Randy Shannon not coming, Going to try to keep Steele. Possibly keep Tee and Jay. Look for Elarbee as OL coach.

If Heupel pulls one of those two for OC with Bailey, Salter and Hooker..we are going to score a lot of points.

Defensive staff is the absolute key for us. Ironically...Kevin Steele may end up being the savior of the UT football program...just not in the way he wanted.

UCF is now better than us............... LET THAT SINK IN.... they will hire Freeze and enjoy the free money we gave them... Pathetic. Hope someone has the balls to call DW out on that....

Lebby is not coming...

Heupel will not recruit well in the SEC

Getting to a bowl game is our ceiling now.

3yrs and we will be looking at the next up and comer....
Why does it matter that Lebby comes? Heupel is the OC. He called plays at UCF when Lebby was there. They had the #2 offense with Lebby and after he left they still had the #2 offense.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back