Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is a wash. I seriously hope I’m wrong but this just screams desperation. Hopefully we can break even for the near future but I don’t expect much more than that. I’ll be anxious to hear what the InSiDuUuUurs have to say about this for their daily dose of forum karma but it’ll likely reiterate what we know. No one will take us on a date. Goodnight all

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
10 opt-outs, Covid year, no offseason, etc. You can't really assess his abilities as a head coach with such a small dataset. He's only been there 3 years, and 1 year was obviously Covid. First year was undefeated, and the second year (IIRC) he lost his star QB and still had a very impressive season. Personally, I'd like to see what he'd have done with 5 or 6 seasons at that level.

But he's still consistently produced on the offensive side of the ball everywhere he's been. There's enough data to show that, at multiple levels. There's possibility if you pair him with a strong DC that we could field some good teams. But as we've discussed ad nauseam, hiring a head coach is a crap shoot.
We’re the 10 players any good?

So Heupel is just casually walking around campus and no one cares enough or recognizes him to report it.
1611720203446.png

There are probably a half dozen guys that look just like this walking around on UT's campus at any time.

The most distinct thing about him is the lack of distinct features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back