Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine this clown trying to recruit Arch Manning
This poor guy is never gonna have a chance. We don’t need to blame him- he’s about to get paid and he’ll have an extremely nice buyout for when he gets fired after these clowns at UT make it official.

All fingers should be pointed at the UT administration. It’s not on Heupel.

Hope he makes the most of it because apparently he sucks at recruiting.... You keep focusing on Offense. You do realize there's two sides of the ball and right now we suck on the D side and have sub-par talent... please explain how we are going to get high tier defensive recruits.
Heupel can put up points and it looks pretty... but his defense is not pretty and that's why his W-L record doesn't look good. Yayy we scored a bunch of points--- but the other team scored more and we LOST.

And please don't say Steele is all of a sudden get us studs.
His win-loss does look good though. He’s 28-8.

Guys I’m 65 years old. I think I’ve been up for over 24 hours. I tried to take a nap earlier this afternoon but Hank pissed me off trying to hire a coordinator. I’m supposed to be on the night shift here so I need to try to catch some shut-eye real quick. I would genuinely appreciate it if you guys could figure out a way to fire Humpel or whatever his name is before I come back on watch. I really don’t want to have to deal with that. Thanks.
Lol

Reactions: Scvol7906
They are paying White $1.8 million per year and that is what they are getting for their money?He may turn out ok but I think White just gave the university a big screwing.
$1.8 base.... Remember he gets a 5% raise every year and an extension every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back