Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is no worse hire than the last 3. Is this the one that's going to win us championships? The safe money is no. With NCAA stuff, we aren't going to win any championships soon anyway. Let's see what happens.

Reactions: Sleegro and ATC_VOL
I wouldn’t be so angry if we didn’t have someone sayin his dreams were coming true by turning in violations to get rid of Fulmer/Pruitt and that’s it’s all part of the master plan. Then we hear it’s all going as planned we have been working this for weeks prior and don’t worry guys I’m over the moon. Blank check homies money never an issue again. Like we are about to announce King Kong and then we got a chimpanzee instead.

Otherwise I would be the optimist that pairing Heupel and Steele might actually work. Inwouldnt even have been as mad if we paid buyout then hired him. Instead I feel duped and really upset we screwed ourselves with NCAA by being snitches

I wouldn’t be so angry if we didn’t have someone sayin his dreams were coming true by turning in violations to get rid of Fulmer/Pruitt and that’s it’s all part of the master plan. Then we hear it’s all going as planned we have been working this for weeks prior and don’t worry guys I’m over the moon. Blank check homies money never an issue again. Like we are about to announce King Kong and then we got a chimpanzee instead.

Otherwise I would be the optimist that pairing Heupel and Steele might actually work. Inwouldnt even have been as mad if we paid buyout then hired him. Instead I feel duped and really upset we screwed ourselves with NCAA by being snitches
My exact feelings.

LOL, yes Peyton ran the search and he’s the one who made that call. He rubberstamped it to help out his alma mater. He didn’t “bring us Schiano”
Schiano tried to break his legs and he cussed him out. I have a hard time thinking that Peyton was all in.

Reactions: VFL92
what a terrible take...

Gabriel went 59.3% 3653 yds 29 TDs, 7 ints as a true freshmen, then followed it up with 60.0% 3570 yds 32 TDs, 4 ints this year while playing 3 less games.

That's pretty damn impressive imo
I'm going by the eye test and what I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back