Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Man you will believe anything the media says. This is just like election they lied during that to steal election this is along same lines. White hasn’t leaked anything
We are now backing AV because the election was stolen. Just like trump, AV doesn’t know what’s going on

Should have hired Freeze. I want to win and he is a winner and wants the job and would do great at Tennessee. Could have also had Herman and maybe Kiffin. No excuse for the crappy hires. The administration is beyond terrible and has been for over a decade. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🔥🔥🔥🗑🗑🗑🍊🏈

The only way I would feel good about this is if he does being Lebby and Odom. Contrary to previous coaches that’s two legit assistants. Just have to load up on recruiters...Steele and Garner on the defensive side with Odom...?

Reactions: ATC_VOL
@Neyland Rising , we have watched you for centuries now, following your progress and awaiting the glorious moment when you speak to us. We have determined that you are indeed The Chosen One. Speak now, we await your command!

He is gonna be like Forrest Gump and just stop reading and then say "I'm tired, think I'll go home now"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back