Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope our fanbase doesn’t turn on White. He has been thrown into an unfair situation. In the long run I bet he fixes a lot of major problems at UT, but it’s not realistic to expect a rabbit out of a hat.
I agree you 100 % BUT he did know the shjtstorm involved plus 1.8 million can ease some woes also.

VolzOwn has ruled out Satterfield, Steele, and Chadwell. Interestingly enough, he avoided a question about Freeze. Also, a poster said does our coach have something to do with a can of soup. He didn’t get the reference so Campbell must not be it either.
So they need to just keep asking and crossing off the list. I mean he should be able to tell us who it isn't right?

I hope our fanbase doesn’t turn on White. He has been thrown into an unfair situation. In the long run I bet he fixes a lot of major problems at UT, but it’s not realistic to expect a rabbit out of a hat.
To be fair, he wasn’t thrown in to anything. He accepted the challenge for a nice payday. I have seen his track record and trust he will lead us in the right direction.

Lol oh so now everyone who disagrees with you is a "scumlover"? come on man. you're clear you don't want him. that's fine, just don't support the program anymore. But to sit here and call all these people you've ever met "scumlovers" is just silly. Dealing in absolutes is the way of the Sith.
James Franklin to me is scum...you guys love the scum..ergo "Scumlovers"..that doesn't mean I necessarily think you are scum..

Look..you guys are probably going to get your way, so it doesn't matter what I think anyway..so go ahead and rejoice over hiring that piece of excrement all you want.

I don't understand why White is going so hard after the dude, he is a good football coach, but not a forty million guaranteed lottery ticket good.

I won't be a part of any Schiano type riot, but I will not welcome him, and I will loudly tear him apart for every miss step till he is gone. If he doesn't win enough to justify all that money, all you guys will be too...

There will not be any announcements tonight....BasketVols play in 20 minutes and the AD will not want to distract their time with a FB announcement.

Hopefully tomorrow? But who knows...

Did you expect Hyams to speak negatively about the media?

I expected better. I expected too much. He's an arrogant prick sometimes and he was tonight.

I shouldn't care. With everybody taking shots at us I just wasn't in the mood for a "fan's fault" lecture from a guy who makes his living based on....wait for it....THE DAMN FANS!

James Franklin to me is scum...you guys love the scum..ergo "Scumlovers"..that doesn't mean I necessarily think you are scum..

Look..you guys are probably going to get your way, so it doesn't matter what I think anyway..so go ahead and rejoice over hiring that piece of excrement all you want.

I don't understand why White is going so hard after the dude, he is a good football coach, but not a forty million guaranteed lottery ticket good.

I won't be a part of any Schiano type riot, but I will not welcome him, and I will loudly tear him apart for every miss step till he is gone. If he doesn't win enough to justify all that money, all you guys will be too...
He is a massive POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back