Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DW comes in here saying he's gonna bring a winner and he and Plowman/Boyd/ and @Atlanta VOL are all so positive and then we get a McGoogle, he might as well go back down to UCF because no one is going to be wanting him to stick around.

I am still hoping all this is a smoke screen. I just can't and won't believe we are throwing that kind of money around and not able to get someone legit... We can still be a upper tier SEC program with the right HC and staff... If they indeed can't get who they want, then they need to suck it up and go ahead and call Freeze or Chadwell and get this thing put to bed.
Hard to also believe DW was chillin at a Bball game right into this if he didn't have someone already on the hook...

Reactions: ATC_VOL and PA Vol
I think everyone needs to sit back, take 10 deep breaths, and relax.

DW is going covert. Done believe everything you hear. We know they offered 8Mil. So if they are playing that game, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

“The calmest person in the room, has the most power in the room”
Don’t believe everything you hear, ? We KNOW they offered 8 mil?
How do we know?
So believe this?
Well who said we offered 8 mil? I need to know so I can believe everything they say and I’ll know what really is going on!

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
We just need to go ahead and hire freeze.

The CFB public and media have been jokingly (but seriously) preparing themselves for a couple of months for us to hire him. They have already processed and invisioned us doing it. They've already ridiculed our fanbase for even suggesting we hire him. The criticism will not be sharp.

They probably have some high horse BS queued up to throw in our face, but who cares. They knew it was coming, but they at least could also admit that it made sense from a football perspective, even if it didn't make sense from a morals perspective.

They will hold it against us, but they also won't hold it against us. And he can build here, and would be passionate and appreciative. Probably a win.

Agree. I think he really wanted it back when we hired Pruitt, but it was too soon for us - we were still too hurt from the first time and he was too damaged from USCw experience. If we had interest in him now, it would be too soon for him - he’s just started another relationship and we’re too beaten down from the Pruitt experience.

Our relationship with him was like the Summer fling that ended abruptly, even though the 2 parties really liked each other, but then because of one thing or another the timing never worked out for them to ever be together again.
Have you been watching Grease?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back