Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
First things first is to get healthy.
I think its pretty obvious that Springer is the key that makes the offense flow.
Vescovi's hip needs to get right.
And gotta figure out what's wrong with Fulky. I don't think he is Grant level but hes better then hes been playing.
They are off the track for sure. Health helps. The flow of the offense is off.

I’m sketchy on Elliot because I really believe HC experience is crucial this time. Elliot only has a paper plan for his org. We don’t need a HC plan from someone who has never actually implemented one.

Elliott should honestly be removed from consideration for this alone. I mean what are we doing!?

The AD has this locked down, no info coming from that side. The names we are hearing have to be coming from somewhere. That leaves two possibilities, from the search firm or the agents of potential and never considered coaches.

The search firm gains nothing by leaking info. The agents however have everything to gain. I think they are the sources, representatives of coaches that are looking to move would be among the loudest.

I'm sure some of the reports are legit. I think some were at least initially interested enough to kick tires but have since backed off. Hard to tell what is what. White has done a very good job of identifying potential and putting it in the right position. All we can do is wait.

Part of me believes they backed themselves into a corner with the experience at Head coach requirement for candidates and the interest isn't there. I think Sunny D was the "break glass in case of emergency" option, I don't want that to be true but it's a possibility we must prepare for.

Could the people with an agenda AV was talking about be VQ? Remember the eye roll AP got from Donde? Could the Franklin talk be the agenda. That’s way far out there, but it’s fun to speculate. I mean that’s all we have at this point.
It could be that or agents trying to get their clients a raise.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
For every fan that stops pulling for the Vols if Franklin is hired, 4 more will become Vols fans because of the winning he'll bring.

Yea they will be the same fans. Not gonna defend JF I disliked him when he was at Vandy as much as anyone. If he’s the choice and made it through two major universities background checks that’s all I need. I will take their word over any google warriors.

Danny White must have magic ways of making people not reveal what little they may or may not know. Mystic, Man in Black, Hypnotist or Under World Boss take your pick.......or just really good at what he does.

Who was it that said we got turned down? And what did AV say?
VQ. Said talks were ‘far along’ with Franklin but he ultimately decided to stay at Penn State with the NCAA investigation looming.

Said we made an off that was a ‘handsome fortune’. The two sides hide dialogue today but Price said he ultimately he doesn’t see Franklin leaving at this point.

Reactions: Captain Mitch
You’re adorable. Soak in those message board likes.

If I haven’t done my research then others wouldn’t have agreed to the same point that I was trying to make earlier.

Wanna cheer on Franklin? Go ahead.

Don’t expect everyone else to go along with you.

All I’m saying.

Reactions: VolByLaw and NMVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back