Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think AP knows much of anything, but if that is the case, that at least shows UT IS throwing around big boy money.

AP can be a sour puss we know that but what we all know for certain he and VQ don’t report stuff they don’t have solid sources on when it comes to facts

I’d bet all the money in the Texas they have a great source telling them this info on Franklin and the fact they say talks are still happening tonight is huge

Ok, I told you about the for cause in December, tweeted about the great Minnesota golf courses twice as a hint, and then told you he rejected us before the article came out?

You don’t get onto Interlachen, Spring Hill Club, and Hazeltine without knowing people.
I mean....I give you a 10/10 for keeping the charade going. But come on man. You know how many people claimed they “knew” Pruitt was fired? It’s totally fine to not be a true insider. Just tell us about golf and sh!t. That would be much more enjoyable.

Money is no issue, WE PAYIN SABAN 20 Million a year baby, LFG.

All kidding aside, if DW has the rights to hit upwards to 8-10 Million a year on a hire, Campbell would have to listen. All big names would. Thats top dog cash.
Some may say he’s not worth that & it seems steep but the guy can coach & im really more impressed with the culture he’s laid at 2 different stops

Reactions: Rizzo924
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back