Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I was told in addition to what Stoerner posted was that the offer mentioned last night was made after a Zoom interview and an in-person interview which happened just prior to the offer. Only having 2 meetings is not common during coaching hires. This info came directly from an acquaintance of mine in the athletic department. I have not been given names.

Hopefully, the deal Stoerner says was made was with the same coach offered last night.

Low also said that it could very well be someone else not being talked about (i.e. someone other than Dykes, Elliott, Franklin, etc.). It better not be one of these stupid no-names being bandied about. You don't go out and pay millions to this supposed coach-whisperer and wind up with some Google-him-coach.

That's true buts it's concerning he would even utter the name Sonny Dykes. Like good Lord

Reactions: Rizzo924
I’m 30 pages behind after my meeting and I see in the first 2 pages I see a picture that “could” be Franklin getting off a plane...

We have reached the analyzing a blurry picture stage of the coaching search and I’m here for it. Nice work VN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back