Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't wanna do the coordinator thing again, but I can't imagine Elliot is as ... uh, country, as coach cornbread.
I guess I'm trying to talk myself into accepting him as a good hire, thinking about the staff we might surround him with.
At least he is recruiting the same players we want/need. Clemson has been robbing the state of Tennessee blind the last few years, and the in state crop in 2022 is loaded.

Just looking for positives right now just in case.

He can develop QBs and potentially lock up Simpson so start there and see what happens

The face of 5-7..
smu-coach-sonny-dykes-portrait.jpg

When you order an elite coach from the Wish App

Just got back in. Does no announcement mean our number one turned us down? White needs to earn that big salary.

Lol man this ain’t gonna be White’s fault if we don’t land a big one.

If the rumors are true then 50 level 1 and 2 violations and looming NCAA sanctions + a shi**y decade of on field results + a rep of being a toxic environment + 6 different HCs since 2007.

Reactions: Sleegro
Just got back in. Does no announcement mean our number one turned us down? White needs to earn that big salary.
The insiders claim we got our number 1or 2 to be announced soon so everyone was excited until Chris Lowe stated our 1 or 2 is either Dykes or Elliot and now everyone is melting down even though neither source may know anything at all.

I read this past season about how Dykes was happy to be back in in his home state of TX. Talked about bad fit with Cal. Then you had the post about any meeting with him wouldn't be till Wed or Thurs. Then Fleck tweet. Dykes doesn't seem like a Monday hire to me. Maybe next Monday.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back