Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
White probably hires elliott. Doesn't matter that tennessee straight told us they wouldn't hire someone that had to learn on the job. Lying to us means nothing to them. It's a ****** hire, too. He will suck as a head coach and we will quickly discover that he can't do much without a loaded roster.

i hope so learning on the job hasn’t been working out
how will he be better

There are no guarantees, but mainly because he is an entirely different person. He is an offensive coach and has been with Clemson for a long time. Pruitt has bounced around and has never been part of building a culture like Elliott has. Clemson and Tennessee are much more similar than Tennessee and Bama/Georgia/FSU, or wherever it was that Pruitt has been. Pruitt was a good DC, but also a warm body at all those places. By all accounts, TE has chosen to pass up other jobs in order to stay and learn his craft at Clemson.

Despite all assertions to the contrary, he has not always had a roster full of 5 stars to work with. In fact, up until the past couple of years, Clemson’s recruiting had looked a lot like ours, and we have consistently gone head to head with them for recruits and lost.

You wouldn’t think so. But evidently there is something in the water in Knoxville that makes anyone in the position of hiring $#it the bed.
I mean you can't just claim a coach club them and bring them home. People don't want this job. Time to come to terms with it.

He's not, we will be right back here in 4 years. We put this program through the ringer to hire TE lol Tennessee never learns
Ok, well tell everyone how (other than being a coordinator) is he anything like Pruitt??

- Elliot has been at one place versus 3 mercenary stops.
- Elliot is seemingly respected by his peers at Clemson....Georgia, FSU and even some Bama people can’t stand Pruitt.

Blame Fulmer for defending him too.
They can all **** off. It’s long past time to get some new blood infused into the program and stop having grifters milking the school for all they have. I’m tired of it. Danny White was an excellent first step. Now we just need a coach.

Kiffin prolly put 60 on us out of spite if they pass on him for elliott or dykes.
Franklin is considered but not Lane or Frezze ? you cant make this much stupid up if you tried. Then you end up with Elliott , Dykes or some other clown. If Tn does not get this right , its pretty much over for the football program

Reactions: orangesoda
Losing a 4 star safety who couldn't see the field for any meaningful minutes last season as our secondary got roasted...I'm not sure I will "miss" him.

But Pruitt & staff were also grossly incompetent so maybe he's actually a stud. Wonder if he has the grades to get in at OU, Wanya apparently didn't...

Reactions: VOLED
Just got back in. Does no announcement mean our number one turned us down? White needs to earn that big salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back