Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esm76ITWMAARJYg

Looks like Franklin on the right when you zoom in
They'll pull the plane into a hangar and have a camera crew when the new coach arrives.

Did you feel the same way about CBJ going into the 2016 season when he allegedly called Bowles a traitor?
My recollection was that Butch told him the rest of the team would think of him as a traitor. Didn’t seem horrifying. I remember Finebaum saying that the allegation was the most shocking thing he’d encountered in his history as a reporter. Always wanted to ask him if he was on sabbatical when Dave Bliss happened.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Yeah, I’m making up a story about a college girl getting raped on video...

Some of you are freaking morons...
Not what I said. You're making up a story about Franklin being involved in some attempted cover up of a rape. The prosecutor said he didn't do anything wrong and that's not good enough for you.

Alright Vol brothers and sisters. As we close in on filling our coaching vacancy. I’d like to thank you all for putting up with my roller coaster posts. I hope they knock this hire out of the park and our coach has success to hang around 10+ years. Sorry for the insanity I have spewed. I will support whoever and hope for many victories, although there are a few candidates I want no part of. 2021 will be a promising year for the Vols! GBO 🍊!

It's a multi-day thing.

Coach meets with AD/chancellor/whoever else in neutral location. Contract is hammered out, legalese, signatures. All squared away. Coach goes back home to his family, calls a team meeting, tells them he's leaving. Flies in early the next day, late morning/early afternoon presser.
Right, but we were talking about the likelihood of a 5p.m./evening presser today. If the MOU is filed, signed, and gone over by counsel that follows state law, there's no way it gets done before Monday morning.

They could have interviewed Friday/Saturday and come to terms Saturday/Sunday. Still would likely have to make everything legit during business hours Monday. My point was that it's not out of the question that we would have a later press conference today than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back