Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Godfrey’s article. Norvell has been a name in the back of my head as someone out of left field for a couple of days now. He’s a great coach who may want a reboot after a weird first year at FSU.

Reactions: Sleegro
I get why they would want to leave their current jobs eventaully. But all of these guys will have (or have already had) really good options. I guess what I am saying is I am not sure of all the options these guys will have in the next year or two, I am not sure I see them pulling the trigger on us verses waiting on something better. I hope I'm wrong.

That and with the ncaa issues the likelihood of taking this job being career suicide is much higher than other places. With the choices matt campbell has had and will have he would be a damn fool taking this job . I hope he is a fool

He turned down serious money before.

Last edited:
Man, if they actually did hire Dykes, and I dont think they will, we would 60% attendance even if we have full stadiums next season.

I think this underestimates a lot of things, mainly the few hundred thousand fans itching desire to get back into neyland at full capacity after a covid season, regardless of who is on the sidelines. Beyond that, White’s job is to hire someone to win football games, not popularity contests. He could trot out the ghost of Derek Dooley and so long as he wins 8 games next year— which he absolutely should based on the schedule— neyland will be rocking again.

That and with the ncaa issues the likelihood of taking this job being career suicide is much higher than other places. With the choices matt campbell has had and will have he would be a damn fool taking this job . I hope he is a fool

He turned down serious mime before.
serious-mime-actor-shows-his-forefinger-viewer-50561106.jpg

Pretty interesting, Tony B said Napier has heard nothing and doesn’t think he will be contacted. His guest said there’s personality issues with him. Had issues at Bama and Clemson.
Get alot of Alfas together, heads will butt..no big deal...Guest was prob an Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back