Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now use combine Franklin’s stats at Penn state for more perspective

Also vandy is clearly by far the worst job in the SEC which is oblivious stronger than the big 12. I think comparing vandy to Iowa state is fair but winning at vandy is slightly harder
No. Just stop.

Reactions: JCP201
Imagine if your child was sexually assaulted in James Franklin's locker room, would you be so bold with your ignorance?

If he wasn’t there and had no knowledge, I wouldn’t hold him accountable for what somebody else did. That’s like saying Ted bundy’s parents should go to prison for not stopping him

I’m sure he does all kinds of stuff that I wouldn’t agree with, most college coaches do, but I can’t believe that penn state would hire somebody that’s guilty of the things u seem to think he’s guilty of.. there’s no way
They didn't know about when they hired him. The Vandy stuff didn't break the news until 2014. He was hired at Penn St in 13. How are people supposed to know stuff that is sealed up in court documents? Then after he was hired it wasn't worth it for them to dig into it and open themselves up to the scrutiny.

It does make me nervous that Auburn didnt land anyone bigger than Harsin. Makes me think we won’t either....

Maybe because they kept demanding a new coach also keep Steele as part of the deal. Most of their good candidates told them to kick rocks and then they finally woke up and got Harsin and cut Steele loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back