Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
VQ just dropped a video to wrap up today. Said Steele will get an interview. Mentioned Franklin, Fickell, & Fleck. Said Elliott has been the one constant in this entire process.

So basically they have no clue.
Are we all just getting our hopes up for nothing like normal?
Nope Campbell is the only one not mentioned on that list. He’s the one

VQ is trying to will Steele the job. They know they would actually get information then.
i will take some much needed time away from da foosball if so. not a threat. something i've considered for a while. my yearly post count has doubled from 500. going over board. i blame you red necks

That’s what I’m asking, doofus... he said that he knew about it and wanted it deleted, or are you and everybody else that’s butt hurt about the ass whoopins he used to give us at vandy just reaching? I really don’t know
"At the same time, an article on BuzzFeed in September quoted one unnamed source "close to one of the defendants" saying Franklin later encouraged a player to delete a photo of the incident from his phone when the player showed it to the coach.

Several other men associated with the four accused in the case have been charged with either deleting photos and videos of the incident from their phones or telling others to do so.

According to the BuzzFeed article: "I'm 99.9 percent sure that Franklin saw the video," the source said. "And I wouldn't be surprised if the public finds this out soon."
James Franklin could bring his own scandal baggage to Penn State
You tell me doofus

Guys, pay attention...I dropped a nug from Volzown, then stoener and others over here dropped bigger nugs, we figured out it was Campbell. Celebrating began!!! White and his circle caught wind of this and sent out the “It’s Franklin” nonsense to kill our buzz to keep Campbell quiet until tomorrow. We’re onto you, DW!

It’s Campbell til it ain’t. 💥👀⚙️🎉
If it's true and God I hope it is, I'm going to drop the biggest boom ever. And then jump on my wife.

Alright fellas there appears to be enough smoke to assume that we have the fish on and it’s time to start putting together the schedule for tomorrow:

9-10 AM: There will be leaks from Big 12/ISU reporters of a team meeting that will be scheduled for Noon (11 AM CST).

10 AM: UT’s jet will be departing TYS for AMW to pick up the fish.

12 PM: Team meeting at the ISU athletic center.

1 PM: Leaks to the press for hiring of coach. National reporters will report first.

3 PM: Official Press Conference introducing our New Ball Coach.

Buckle Up Fellas. As Hubbs said this past Monday it’s going to be a newsy day. But a great newsy day.

Let’s not be naive. Bad **** happens at all these programs. Does it make it right? Absolutely not. But he certainly isn’t the only coach that has crap happen.

Urban Meyer was coaching a serial killer. Is he out?
Yep, but when you step in and try to “coach” players by telling them to delete pics and videos, then you become an accessory to the crime - which was horrendous! I know he says he didn’t do it - but did he lie about it in January or did he lie about it in October. The bottom line was he lied - I found it ironic that he ended up at Penn State.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back