Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it's Franklin for multiple reasons, but I will say this.

Y'all trust DW to hire someone who's a winner, like he said he would. Maybe you should trust him to hire someone who isn't an awful person, too. Like he said he would.

The majority of CFB fans outside of Tennessee do not believe Franklin covered up a rape. The prosecution of the case itself says Franklin did not cover up a rape.

Tennessee fans have a different opinion. Why? Because he beat UT like a drum at Vandy. That's why. Let's just be honest here.

Re: James Franklin

Did he contact the alleged rape victim in the days after the attack? Sure did. To cover it up? Take it away, Nashville Assistant District Attorney Tom Thurman: "I think he and his wife called and said they were praying for her and thinking about her."

... What scum.

I have flirted with putting you on ignore multiple times and haven’t before now, just because I like to see everyone’s view point, regardless if I agree or not. Congratulations, you’re number one now with your continual upholding someone that isn’t fit to be the head coach at UT. By the way, I’m a woman and your stance with Franklin just proves you like to bait posters just for the sake of getting a response. It’s call a Attention Who*e, and that’s all it is. Don’t bother responding, I won’t see it.
I just ignored as well, first person I've done that with. I think he just wants to be controversial, take the other side. But he tries so damn hard at it that it isn't even natural. Gets old and tiresome.

How is Franklin a bad hire besides his alleged cover up? It was thrown out. I can see it now, “Vol Fans run off their second coach in under 5 years before his first game.” Way to commit program suicide VN. No one will touch our program should protests break out against Franklin.
...besides covering up rape?

I doubt it's Franklin for multiple reasons, but I will say this.

Y'all trust DW to hire someone who's a winner, like he said he would. Maybe you should trust him to hire someone who isn't an awful person, too. Like he said he would.

The majority of CFB fans outside of Tennessee do not believe Franklin covered up a rape. The prosecution of the case itself says Franklin did not cover up a rape.

Tennessee fans have a different opinion. Why? Because he beat UT like a drum at Vandy. That's why. Let's just be honest here.

Well well well

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back