Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a miswording on my part. I’m not sure if the recruits for the ‘22 class will realize how much success MC has had at ISU while only having 8-9win seasons and never really being on the national radar until this year. We all know what MC because we do our homework and realize how ISU was probably one of the top 5 worst jobs in the ncaa prior to MC.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I must admit that I don’t follow Iowa State football, but am I the only person that wonders why everyone is giddy about paying a coach $8 million dollars a year that is 35-28 in a terrible Big 12 conference? Butch Jones was 34-27 here and was playing Bama, UGa, Florida, et al.
Maybe you should go follow Iowa St. Football and see what Campbell has done to make them relevant. He wins with a bunch of 2 star players and has completely changed their program.

Wut?? He won 9 games b2b at VANDY. In 10 seasons, he's won 9+ 6 of those. 3 11-win seasons. Made a bowl 100% of seasons.

Vandy had literally won 4 games in the prior 2 seasons to Franklin. He won 24 games in 3 seasons...

He seems like a shiz person, so idk if we'd actually target him, but the guy wins. I'd gladly take what he's done at Penn St all day.
I don't think he is that great of a coach, but that has absolute zero to do with how I feel about him as a candidate for the UT head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back