Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Campbell's Chunky????

Nobody knows names. I’ve been making calls since Friday to multiple people, Coaches, Alum, others around our program and others, and DW is SERIOUS about keeping things hush hush. He does not want the media to know of Rejections or whatever. And I for one, applaud that cause it makes us look more competent.

I heard that we addressed NCAA concerns by offering a rolling five years plus any penalty and over 40mm. Things are squeaky tight, and I don’t know when I’ll know more. I heard that Boyd, White we’re together about 6. I don’t know who it is. If we miss, we go straight to two, and still have a coach tomorrow.
Just to correct my math guess. Two years for penalty and a rolling five would make the salary closer to six per year.

He ain't worth it.

EDIT: My bad, thought you were talking about Campbell, not James Franklin. I'll still keep my post below but know it's for Campbell

We are a sh** show right now, we need a program builder and a winner. We need a guy that knows how to do less with more (because of possible sanctions). He is that.

Furthermore, it is a PR rescue and complete 180 of 2017. We are paying to tell EVERYONE that we are serious about football, we are serious about winning.

Sometimes the market can't dictate how you operate. You have to make decisions based on what is happening with you, and what is happening with the partner(s) you have. Right now, we're WAY DOWN IN THE HOLE. So I don't give a DAMN to pay $1,000 for a ladder. LETS GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.

Last edited:
Nobody knows names. I’ve been making calls since Friday to multiple people, Coaches, Alum, others around our program and others, and DW is SERIOUS about keeping things hush hush. He does not want the media to know of Rejections or whatever. And I for one, applaud that cause it makes us look more competent.

Impressive. I very much hope we land our first choice, but I respect the hustle here by DW regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back